Monday, January 29, 2007

"YO, IT'S ME, B-MONEY"

so, there is a guy that lives nearby. he calls himself "b-money." he also tries to sell people useless cell phone/internet plans. in fact, he tried to convince my roommates that his plan was better than the one we were using because we "would all be on the same plan!" his logic astonished even me. i mean, that would be awesome. forget having digital cable with a blazing internet connection for the same price as his plan. if we were all united in our cell phone plan we would be unstoppable. we would become "the fantastic five."

ok, enough of that. i saw him walking by yesterday and i thought of the music video he made.



i dont know what else to say.

3 comments:

Nama said...

well, sign me up, dawg.

Em said...

i might be in love with you.

Anonymous said...

So, this is Moydie. I just found your blog.

All I can say about this is wow.

My favorite part was the shot of him bench-pressing 30 pounds.

We should totally make a rap video. I can be Moyd-dogg and you can be Matty-C. Fo' Shizzle, yo. I guess.