Friday, November 17, 2006

I AM BOREDMAN

i have been trying to think of something interesting to say all day. there are lots of things i could say. like i am getting over a cold. or i could tell you that i am applying to graduate school soon. or that i started an internship recently. or that i spend most of my free time playing guitar hero 2. or i could describe how i am doing in my classes. i had a test today. it was hard. well, sort of. it was one of those "either you know it or you dont" tests. so for the questions i did know, it was easy.

i guess i just have to accept the fact that my life is becoming more and more boring.

i realized today that i have been in college for, what, four years now. and with the prospect of graduate school that means that i am just over the 'hump.'

i dont even do the things that make me an interesting person to begin with. like music, for instance. i used to play a variety of instruments. i was pretty good at the trumpet and piano, and i could hold my own on the sax and bass. but i havent touched my trumpet since about june. i did play the piano a couple months ago, but that was the first time in months.

and work, well, work has always been boring. but now that we have this new guy i do even less work! he is hyperactive. always busy and always talking and always doing stuff and always talking and so on and on and on.

sigh.

now i have to wonder how long i have been boring. and bored. i think it has been building up for about a year now. i have sperts of creativeness and zany activities. but you can read all about them in my previous posts. yup, everything that i do that is noteworthy, interesting, not boring or ordinary gets posted here.

if something exciting doesnt happen soon i may just errupt in an absolute, unbridled, massive, ragefull, 'look at me, im interesting,' flurry of activity. or i'll just reactivate my world of warcraft account.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i.love.guitar hero 2.

i don't think you're boring.
but i don't think i'm boring either, so my oppinion doesn't count for much.