Sunday, January 09, 2022

SECOND SATURDAY

One day my wife and I were walking into the gym and just outside the entrance a young man in a leather jacket was leaning up against a motorcycle talking on his phone. He was very Fonzi-esque. His shirt had some military logos and the words "Failure is not and option." But I misread it as "Failure is not an onion." I was very confused as to why he would have such a shirt and my wife, who had read his shirt correctly, found my mistake endlessly funny, thereby creating a new inside joke for us. Some time later, she surprised me with a shirt with an onion and the words "Failure is not an onion." After wearing the shirt a few times and receiving positive feedback, I decided to try designing my own shirts. I now have a few dozen available on Threadless, and in way more than just shirts. There are magnets, buttons, iPhone cases, skate boards, bath mats, blankets and face masks. Here are some of my favorites:


(the one that started it all)
(one of my wife's favorites)
(a little computer programming humor)
(a little psychology humor)
(my dad would give this on a onesie to his patients after delivering their baby)














No comments: