Sunday, June 10, 2007

RAVING RABBIDS

i know i have already written several blogs this week, what with the whole purchasing of a motorcycle and all. but i had the most entertaining dream last night. i mean, this sucker was better than the one i wrote last july about the "portal to hell...and all that jazz."
so the dream starts out with me laying in bed asleep (go figure, sleeping in a dream. does that count as two sleep cycles?) when something wakes me up. i look around and find myself in my own bed but in a different room.
then i see a stuffed bunny on the other side of the room facing directly at me. nothing really special about this bunny in appearance. it is average size and blue in color. but then i notice that when ever i move my head and look at the doll from a different angle the head always faces directly at me.
so i try moving to different sides of my bed to see if my eyes are just playing tricks on me and the head keeps up with my every move. until i actually fall out of bed. it is at this point i see that the head-shifting doll is holding some papers in one hand and a revolver in the other. so i approach the bunny and take the papers from his hand. there are about 5 papers, hand written. almost immediately after taking the papers from the bunny's hand, it raises the revolver to its head and blows its brains out.
and then the alarm clock goes off before i get a chance to read the papers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bunnies Leave Suicide Notes

Nama said...

i think this means that you are a serial killer...either than or you need more bunny in your diet.